0216-029 SynForce® Strike Chisel Paste
SynForce® Strike Chisel Paste is an extreme temperature and pressure, shock load, para-synthetic, anti-wear aluminum complex grease specifically formulated for use in hydraulic hammer, breaker and chisel applications.
SynForce® Strike Chisel Paste will extend the life of the hydraulic tools’ critical components by protecting them from the harsh environments introduced during construction and infrastructure applications. Harsh environment protection consists of extreme temperatures, pressures, and severe shock loads. Through this protection, the tool and bushings will not weld together inside the housing.
Not recommended for electric motors, wheel bearings or other rolling element bearings.
- Fortified with molybdenum disulfide, graphite and copper.
- Excellent shear and mechanical stability.
- Superior protection against extreme temperatures and shock load.
- Exceptional resistance to galling and seizing.
- Excellent resistance to water washout and water spray-off.
- Superior cohesive and adhesive properties to prevent wash out, pound out, splatter or squeeze.
- Excellent rust and oxidation inhibiting characteristics.
- Strong friction, wear and contact area temperature reduction.