0235-003 Wet-Sol® 99
(2 x 2.5 gallons/case)
Wet-Sol® 99 is a biodegradable, blended non-ionic surfactant formulated to deliver the benefits of a spreader-sticker and soil penetrant. Wet-Sol® 99 unique formula allows chemicals spread more evenly to saturate plants leaves instead of beading up and running off. It’s ideal for aerial applications and where reduced volume is desired.
Wet-Sol® 99 acts as a wetting agent and improves water movement. It reduces water surface tension, allowing water and nutrients to reach deeper into the root zone. Wet-Sol® is ideal for irrigated and non-irrigated crops as well as all types of turfs and landscapes.
Ingredients are exempt from tolerance requirements under 40 CFR 180.1001.
- Concentrated 99% active NIS.
- Aids irrigation and weed control.
- Petroleum-based NIS that’s more active than alcohol-based products—less evaporation.
- Enhances the performance of herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides that call for the use of surfactants.
- Boosts water’s effectiveness – quicker wetting action. Helps with mixing wettable powders.
- Enables uniform coverage and increases penetration of sprays.
- Helps nutrients be more accessible.