0315-003 Simplex Supreme
(2 x 2.5 gallons/case)
Simplex Supreme is engineered to meet the widest possible range of equipment manufacturers’ performance requirements. Simplex Supreme offers stable, balanced friction performance, which provides smoother, quieter and more efficient operation.
Simplex Supreme is capable of withstanding higher temperatures than conventional fluids. Simplex Supreme meets and exceeds the service make-up and refill requirements of transmissions, differentials, final drives, hydraulic, power steering and wet brake systems of this type of equipment, especially those that employ a common reservoir or sump.
- Optimizes performance for more reliable equipment operation.
- Withstands higher temperatures than conventional fluids.
- Excellent low temperature properties for use in extreme climate conditions.
- Reduces brake/chatter noise.
- Reduces operating temperatures.
- Significantly reduces wear and scoring on gears.
- Compatible with all types of seals and coatings.