0199-011 Silver Streak Wire Rope
Silver Streak® Wire Rope is a robust, heavy-duty lubricant that extends the service life of wire ropes. Silver Streak® Wire Rope is made with a high viscosity index paraffin base oils, synthetic base oil and penetrating oils. This unique blend allows Silver Streak® Wire Rope to retain consistency in extreme temperature changes. Silver Streak® Wire Rope rapidly penetrates the inner wire rope core to reduce friction and wear between the rope strands and the sheaves and drums. Silver Streak® Wire Rope can be used on all types of wire ropes common to mining, construction, and the marine industry.
- Rapidly forms a non-tacky, lasting film that resists adhering to dirt and abrasives.
- Prevents throw-off and sling off due to vibration or sudden change of direction.
- Rust and corrosion protection within the core, adjacent wires and exterior surfaces.
- Reduces fretting corrosion of the wire rope.
- Resists chipping and peeling in cold weather and drying out with heat and age.